CODE OF CONDUCT
AGMC would like to be recognized and as a leading service provider in the field of civil works through our ethical conduct . To achieve this, our core values and operating rhythm must be integrated into everything we do & in every brick we lay. Which is why we have a non-negotiable code of conduct by which we operate , see below;
- Honest & absolute transparency across the board between our staff and our clients.
- Respond & reply to our customers & stakeholders with absolute urgency.
- Deliver a quality solution, within the specified amount of time even if it means working on site around the clock to achieve this
- Strive for minimal interference to the policy holders daily schedule whilst on site
- Uphold the name of the insurer at all times & not engaging in any sort of slander or comparison of insurers.
- Have a 24 hour customer support interface for our Clients via the telephone
- Administer all business transaction with absolute integrity
- Usage of SABS approved materials to ensure quality
- Ensuring our staff are part of training sessions to cause continuous improvement
- Employment of trade specific skilled labour
- Take absolute pride in our work
- Employment of site managers that are quality orientated & who feedback directly to the CEO
Legal Matters & Fine Print
- Conducting all assessments to the benefit of the insurance and reporting any sort of bribery or claim fraud to the insurer.
- Using a small assessment team that is directly managed by the CEO
- Ensure that our work is compliant with all building laws & regulations
- Use of certified trade experts for sensitive tasks
- Working within the jurisdiction of the Policy Schedule & Fine Print
Add some relevant pic